Internal Account Manager GBP21,500 Coleshill
Our client, a market leader based in Coleshill are seeking an Internal Account Manager to join thier vibrant team
Duties to include
To provide and internal phone based account management service to assist the externals sales team in the retention and development of an existing customers base.
• Cultivating and building effective internal and external relationships with all key stakeholders in order to maxmise revenue and identify sales opportunities.
• Identifying all sales opportunities and feeding back to appropriate external Account Manager.
• To effectively liaise with Account Managers and sales support team to ensure information flow and a cohesive approach is adopted at all times.
• To assist with marketing campaigns and help lead generation through industry research, the internet and recommendations.
• To manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications as required.
• To generate information as required by team or customers.
• To complete presentations for the External Sales team.
• To respond and follow up on operational enquiries from the External Sales Team and customers.
• To liaise with marketing over the production of quality Point of Sale Material.
• To assist with organising, preparing and supporting meetings, conferences and corporate hospitality events.
• Ideally previous experience in a similar internal account management base role.
• Ideally a knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Previous business development, account management experience,
• Ability to listen, consult and influence others.
• Commercial acumen including market place trends.
• Clear, concise and confident verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organisational skills, able to plan and manage time effectively.
• Positive approach to building new relationships.
Must have own transport to apply for the role
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 17.30pm