Bid & Marketing Executive
Bid & Marketing Executive
GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
This defence and aerospace company are looking for an exceptional Bid/Tender and Marketing Executive to further develop the business. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be capable of managing the bid process from prospect identification through to successful Bid preparation and subsequent clarification so that the company's growth aspirations are fulfilled.
The Role: As Bid & Marketing Executive, your job will be to:
- Managing, leading and coordinating the bid process and delivering bids that meet with customer's expectation to deadline.
- Qualifying identified prospects and securing appropriate requests for quotation.
- Manage, measure, and report all marketing related activities and coordinate the CRM process.
- To ensure timely and accurate Order Intake forecasts are available on the company's business system.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential new markets and/or opportunities and provide suitably justified business cases.
- Assist with the development and execution of win strategies and capture plans to secure the order intake required to satisfy the growth of the business.
- Gathering market intelligence and maintaining records of relevant information on future projects, system.
- Analysis of primes, competitors and future tender opportunities.
- Preparation of marketing, advertising and publicity material as direct selling aids and assistance in the organisation of exhibitions with other members of the team.
Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful in the Bid & Marketing Executive role:
- Proven track record of high value Bid/tender preparation and production with ideally relevant industry experience.
- Bid management in a team based, cross functional environment.
- Commercial judgement/full understanding of the sales process.
- Experience of the power electronics and power conversion market is preferred.
- Business or Marketing qualification (e.g. MBA/DMS etc.).
- Verbal, numerical and conceptual reasoning ability.
- Minimum SC clearance.
In return, you will receive an excellent benefits package:
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance Flexibility
- Dental Plan and Health Screening
- Medical Insurance
- AESOP - Share Purchase Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Holiday flexibility and Salary Sacrifice 4 Cars
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Bonus - A fixed GBP650 plus up to an additional 4% of salary, payable on cash generation and profitability of business targets
- Occupational Sick Scheme following probationary period
- Flexible Working Scheme
- Staff Introduction - Financial reward for introduction of new staff
- Employee Development Scheme
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.