Video Editing / Graphic Designer Manufacturing
Video Editing/Graphic Designer for Large Manufacturing Co
GBP23,000 to GBP33,000 per annum
Are you looking for a permanent position in one of the fastest growing Manufacturing companies in the UK? You will be based on site at the worlds fastest source for custom prototype and low- to mid - volume parts. We are seeking an individual that can respond to rapid change whilst working in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to work clearly from briefs to create visually attractive artwork.
This exciting opportunity requires a creative individual to join a rapidly expanding team in an exciting role where you will be responsible for production related graphic design projects for the marketing team. The projects will include both digital and print collateral. Projects will require web, HTML, print, photography, video, direct mail, corporate branding and sales collateral.
As a graphic designer you will:
- Have proven experience in graphic design
- Be confident in digital, interactive, video and print
- Have excellent knowledge of video production
- Have previous experience in B2B, preferably manufacturing/Engineering
- Have a relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Have experience in publishing tools including InDesign, illustrator and Photoshop.
Company Benefits include:
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Daily flexible working plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Excellent working environment
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment; have the initiative to approach challenges and ability to react to rapid change in prioritastion whilst maintaining a clear focus on company objectives. Exceptional communication and time management skills are key. This role will appeal to you if you are able to take ownership of design elements and work together with others in a collaborative team environment.
If all of the above applies to you then please e-mail your CV