Quality Engineer (graduate)
Superb opportunity to join a successful plastic injection moulding company
Would suit a Graduate or recently qualified individual
Role and Responsibilities
- Sustaining and improving the quality of manufacturing plant
- Implement continuous improvement methodology
- Conduct internal and external audits (when required)
- 8D / Root Cause investigations
- Non Conformance reporting
- Supplier quality reviews and frequent customer interaction
- Health and safety adherence
Skills and Abilities
- Engineering apprenticeship or HNC/HND qualified in an engineering discipline.
- Able to audit quality system and manufacturing process unsupervised
Quality Engineer, ISO9001, Auditing, 8D / Root Cause, Lean
Ability to use a CMM machine and operate MCCOSMOS a distinct advantage.