- Fully qualified Electrician required to start immediately on an industrial project in Shropshire
- Installing, glanding and terminating steel wired armoured cables (power and control cables)
- Installing cable containment including galvanised tray and ladder rack and some metal trunking
- Constructing brackets using unistrut channel
- Installing a small amount of building services including lighting, small power, conduit and trunking
- Temporary position for 3-4 months or until the project is completed
- Must be a fully qualified Electrician with industrial experience
- Must hold a 17th Edition certificate
- Available to start immediately
For further information or to apply, please contact Dan Talliss
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.