Residential Site Manager
Site Manager required for a reputable and well known developer and builder. The role offers an excellent package and consistent progression. You will be working within Telford and the surrounding area managing large sites and ensuring all time constraints are met consistently. Ideally you will be used to working on NHBC award winning sites or have a strong ability to work at this level.
You will be responsible for purchasing materials, running project from day to day ensuring you are on target, organised and health and safety regulations are met. You will be liasing with external bodies and a great level of customer service is required.
Their are hundreds of sites across the country from new builds to refurbs and commerical to developments. Their is a great chance of career progression provided you consistently leading the team to reach the quality requirments and health and safety is kept to a high standard.
You will have the support of the Contracts Manager to organise the trades team, source labour and materials, keep materials well stocked and the team are consistently performing to target through their workload.
Quality is key with the new builds as you will be expected to work to NHBC quality and requirments.
- You will deal with customers and external sources ensuring all complaints are heard and dealt with efficiently.
- Controlling the cost and organising the production is a key requirement of this role, meeting all H&S requirements in the process.
- Ensure all directives of NHBC and external sources are arranged and standards are met.
- Organising Sales and build meeting ensuring communication is upheld and requirements are delivered.
- Ensure house tours and inspections will be carried out regularly
For further information please call Tim Johnson on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.