Trading and stock assistant manager
The main purpose of this role is to assist hr trading manager to maximise sales, cash margin and % GP.
You will be assisting with the annual budgets, sales, income and targets.
Main tasks include:
- Implementation of strategic purchasing opportunities
- Implementation and activation of agreed promotional activities to predetermined deadline
- Management of agreed price change process
- Assisting stock control and administration teams within assigned categories to deliver against targets/budgets.
- Identify and manage excess stocks across the business in order to minimise levels of product wastage
- Working with Marketing team to produce timely & accurate Promotional and POS material for sign off by Trading Manager or self, in the absence of Trading Manager
- Assist with implementation of wholesale and retail pricing policies
- Provide regular reporting against performance targets and contribute towards required improvement where requested
- Identify opportunities for improved efficiency within the trading and stock control functions
- Ensure that all pricing and administrative functions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years people experience and a successful background in negotiation, stock control and purchasing.
The market is FMGC so experience within this industry is desirable.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.