PAYROLL APPRENTICE OPPORTUNITY!
Are you a self motivated individual looking for a long term career within the Payroll industry? The Adecco Group, the world's largest HR and staffing provider, are hiring for our apprenticeship scheme and are currently recruiting for Payroll Apprentices in Birmingham.
As an apprentice within the Adecco Group you'll earn a competitive salary, get real hands-on experience and gain an industry recognised qualification. On a day-to-day basis you'll be working alongside our experienced team, picking up skills in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of employment legislation for payroll
- Elements of gross pay
- Statutory and non-statutory payments and additions
- Termination of employment
- Computerised payroll theory
- Statutory and non-statutory reporting of payroll data
- Calculating gross pay
- Creating an employee record
- Processing leavers
- Payroll processing
- Spread sheet software
- Working effectively in accounting and finance
- Computerised payroll skills
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Liaise with other departments
- Use office equipment
A career in Payroll would suit an individual with the following characteristics
- Customer service focused
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will be given the full support of our apprentice provider together with our extensive in-house training scheme to set you on the path to a successful career within Payroll.
In order to be eligible for the Apprenticeship scheme you MUST meet the following eligibility criteria (for funding purposes):
- Aged 16 or older
- Must not be in any other form of education
- Eligible to work in the UK and have been in the UK for last 3 years
You will be based in Birmingham Business Park.
To be considered, please apply today!
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.