A Coventry based manufacturing company who are a household name throughout the UK in their sector are seeking a Payroll Officer with elements of sales ledger and credit controller The role demands a positive and motivated team player with experience in payroll processing gained in an engineering manufacturing sector. The client is looking for a candidate that have the capability of processing the monthly payroll function and maintaining the UK Sales Ledger and Credit Control. You will be responsible for the following duties.
- Finalizing monthly timesheets, including resolution of queries, working in conjunction with
- HR HMRC Real time submissions as well as HMRC reporting for Tax year end
- Monthly payroll journal into accounts and conducting required payroll reconciliations
Maintaining UK Sales Ledger
- Process all sales invoices and credit notes
- Review monthly sales, with UK finance controller, highlighting key issues and identifying opportunities for improvement for business commercial operations Manage UK
- Creating new customer and setting up credit limits for UK customers
- Ensure timely collection of customer debts
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience of processing a high volume payroll
- Confident and clear communication skills
- An understanding of SSP, SMP, Holiday Pay, Tax payments
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
In Return, you will:
- Work within an established payroll team who are supportive of their employees
- Provided with a competitive salary and on-site parking
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance and 33 days holiday per year.
This position is a good opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer who has excellent communication skills and proven ability in processing high volume payrolls. If you are confident you have the necessary skills please feel free to apply for this role.