Project Manager, to c £35K Car Great Benefits, Tamworth
2 x Project Manager (s), Mid to Large Projects, to c. £35K + Car + Great Benefits, Tamworth
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an urgent vacancy for two Senior Project Managers.
The Implementation Services Team consists of Project Managers and Project Consultants. The Implementation Services function is responsible for providing software implementations to a high standard within agreed timescales, budget and scope.
The Implementation Services team is responsible for managing customer projects from contract signature through to go live, as well as some internal business change projects.
Keywords: Project Manager, project management, accounting, implementer, implementations, Midlands, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Tamworth.
Reporting into the Implementation Services Manager, you will be a key member of the project delivery team working on package application implementations.
You will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team. You will responsible for the successful delivery of projects based on both internal and client metrics.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in delivering client facing mid to large (£50-500k, 6 - 18 month) complex projects.
- Have experience in delivering end user system training.
- Have experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering
- Have experience in delivering package software implementation projects - including configuration of systems
- Have experience in delivering custom development software projects.
- Be competent with project planning using Microsoft Project.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- Experience of change management, both internally and externally.
- Be familiar with fleet, leasing and rental software.
- Be familiar with accounting software.
- Prince2 Practitioner Certified.
- Microsoft SQL query writing exposure
- Database reporting experience.
- Pool Car during Probationary Period - Company car after probationary period - Typical recent vehicles include VW Golf GTI, VW Sirocco, BMW 3 Series
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Public Holidays
- 5 additional Annual Leave days after 5 years’ service
- Then, 1 additional day Annual Leave for each full year up to a maximum of 5.
- Long Service Award after every 5 years = 1 months’ salary.
- Pension Scheme - Employee 1% - Company 2%
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare Vouchers for all perm employees
- Flexible Working
- Free Parking
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies