Chinese Business Development Assistant
A prestigious fine jewellery brand, known for their modern and antique gem-set pieces, bespoke designs watches, are now recruiting.
One of the largest jewellers outside London, is renowned for its service and traditional values.
This role is to provide support in the serving of customers, working with a fully trained sales colleague and across the showroom product range. In addition, on a daily basis, support the development of sales to Chinese customers, either directly to individual customers or through the tour guide operators.
Our client is offering a competitive salary.
Criteria & Responsibilities:
- Fluent Chinese language and clear English speaking skills
- Assist in showroom and external events.
- Conform to the etiquette and customer service guidelines
- Ensure that security requirements and insurance requirements are met.
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other related duties as may be required from time to time.
- Assist colleagues whenever Chinese customers are visiting the showroom.
- Know the ranges available across the Company and to make stock recommendations when opportunities are being lost.
Applicants will be interviewed over the phone or, when possible, in person by KWD Solutions. Please note - due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews by KWD Solutions will be contacted.