Automotive Assistant Manager
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Assistant Manager required in Dudley.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £26,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies : Automotive Assistant Manager Required for Independent Service Centre - Dudley
Our Client based in the West Midlands area are currently looking for an assistant branch manager in Dudley.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall management of the centre in the absence of the Branch Manager. When the Centre Principal is present the Assistant Manager performs any centre requirement including where necessary (& if qualified) operational tasks of; MOT Testing, Fast Fit Repairs and/or Service Crew duties.
The Assistant Manager will be required to lead, supervise, train and mentor all centre colleagues whilst ensuring at all times the highest level of customer service is maintained and up sale targets are achieved. You will be required to continually promote the Centres brand, offers and services available.
* To assist the Centre Principal in consistently achieving sales and operating profit targets.
* To assist with the drive of quality & consistency of customer service and retention performance.
* To ensure transaction and customer satisfaction targets are achieved .
* To effectively manage people, time and resources to build strong recognition and reputation.
* To take responsibility for the delivery of the experience to each and every customer, or visitor within the centre.
* To assist with the responsibility of staff numbers and placement/deployment of crew to ensure speed, efficiency and customer satisfaction is maintained.
* Involvement in centre development and car count including PR and marketing.
* To perform all open & close processes.
* To create weekly schedules/rotas.
* To complete all banking.
* To follow and promote all company health and safety policies.
* To conduct crew meetings including daily sales updates and expectations.
* To complete or assist with all daily, weekly & monthly accounting processes.
* In the absence of the Centre Principal take responsibility for P&L targets.
* To complete monthly inventory processes.
* To assist with the order and management of stock.
* To assist with customer complaints.
* To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager.
Working hours are Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week
To apply please send your CV to Thomas Beare quoting J71288, Assistant Manager, Dudley.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.