Salary: £16,000 per annum (negotiable with experience)
Hours: Full Time (8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday)
* Producing quotations for customers.
* Responding to customer emails and general customer service over the phone
* Inputting delivery information and booking transport onto the web portal
* Entering data - customer manifests
* Preparing driver notes ready for dispatch
* Arranging POD's and organising paperwork ready for invoicing
* Dealing with drivers over the phone
* General Admin duties, working on Microsoft Word, outlook and Excel
* Working to strict deadlines and ensuring that all deliveries are scheduled effectively to agreed timescales.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
* Excellent communication skills/customer service
* Ability to work under pressure
* Problem solving
* Experience in administration, preferably transport administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing expansive family business with long term career prospects. Working on a temporary to permanent basis within this supportive company, you will gain new skills and abilities to develop existing skills and advance within the role.