Kurdish interpreters and translators required in Birmingham
24-7 Language services is an interpreting agency providing interpreting services to Solicitors firms and companies in Birmingham and across the UK. We are looking for interpreters wanting to join our panel to work on a freelance basis. This may be an excellent opportunity for you to increase the number of your face to face interpreting jobs. The work will involve attending solicitors’ offices across Birmingham and the Home Counties offering interpreting services to their clients. Our clients also require interpreting services in prisons and hospitals across the UK.
Skills and experience required: Fluent in English and Kurdish
Experience in interpreting is preferable.
Main Duties: Face to face interpreting and written translations
Languages required: Kurdish
Type of vacancy : Freelance/Casual
Interpreters will be required to:
- Excel at customer service
- Have ongoing access to internet and e-mail
- Be able to provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
- Be eligible for self-employment in the UK
- Provide a current valid CRB clearance if possible
- Provide two references.