National Accounts Manager - Work based learning
- Contract Type
- Full Time
National Accounts Manager - Work Based Learning - FTSE100 global organisation
£30,000 - £40,000 + bonus, company car or car allowance, generous benefits package
Midlands/South - National Travel/field based
National Accounts Manager required to join one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training, working in partnership with major employers in the Retail sector to help develop their people.
With ambitious growth plans, and newly awarded contracts it's not surprising that they are now looking for exceptional people to join their award winning team.
In the role of a National Accounts Manager, you will support new clients on a day to day basis with management and delivery of their Apprenticeship Strategies.
Reporting to the Head of National Employer Relationships, you will be responsible for managing relationships with key national clients, working in partnership with them to support delivery of their Apprenticeship Strategy and maximising the return on investment in relation to the Apprenticeship Levy spend. , Transacting at board level with multiples of the hospitality, retail, care, and related delivery sectors.
- Identify and agree with your line manager a list of existing and potential accounts to achieve revenue and learner targets
- Maximise the delivery of core revenue opportunities to agreed targets through execution of best practice account development and management processes, including project and growth plans, proposals, delivery of presentations, MIS analysis and communication of key events to clients
- New business delivery in line with required growth plans as outlined in the business development plan and to support delivery of budget and contracts
- Develop and manage commercial revenue opportunities to meet and exceed agreed target
- Liaise with marketing to ensure timely and accurate communications support for key national customers
- Liaise with operational teams to develop and execute implementation and on-going plans for accounts
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Account Management experience
- Sales and customer relationship development skills
- Understanding of apprenticeships and work based learning.
- Track record of effective negotiation and influencing skills to board level
- Understanding of government funding environment
Salary & Benefits:
- £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car
- Bonus/Incentive scheme
- 35 Hours per week (flexible working)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits
If this role sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact Tanya Georgieva at Experis for further details.