IT & Business Systems Coordinator
IT & Business Systems Co-ordinator
£22,000 to £25,000, plus benefits
Walsall Area, Permanent
- Are you looking for a very varied role with great room to develop?
- Do you have a passion for IT and keen to learn multiple systems?
- Are you capable of improving business processes?
If you have answered yes to any of the above then this role could be right for you! Our client is growing in their current and new markets in the UK and now need to recruit an IT & Business Systems Co-ordinator, ideally with knowledge of PPC/SEO Marketing.
This is a very varied role with responsibility to oversee the complete IT function and processes for the business which is becoming more and more dependent on state of the art technology, to include:
- To understand the complete capability of the current business software and ensure the full utilisation of the systems
- To recommend changes and improvements to the software
- Make improvements to the current documentation created by the software
- Support the operations to improve the IT processes
- Assist in the development of sales of new lines via the IT function
- Increased involvement with the business PPC/SEO third party providers
- Maintenance and support of all business websites, including performance monitoring
The right person will be:
- Approachable, friendly and excellent communication skills
- Confident and able to earn respect within your field
- Driven, with a desire to be the master of your department
- Able to learn new systems
- Analytical and numerate coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Ideally you will have some professional IT qualification or be a Graduate
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Crystal Reporting, Solidworks 3D CAD or BisTrack software would be advantageous.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5, with a 2.30pm finish on a Friday. 28 days annual leave, pension and free parking
Interested in this opportunity and feel you have the right work experience to develop this role then please contact James Aust at Anderson Scott Solutions