A great opportunity for a UX Designer to work on two of the most iconic and desirable brands in Great Britain today. Working within their modern, open plan offices you will be a fundamental part of their growing team.
The UX Designer will work across both brands on their global responsive websites. These brands are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers. You must have outstanding digital design and craft skills. A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, navigation and digital experiences. As UX Designer you will also be expected to work on the strategy side and be able to work well alongside other within the digital team.
Along with creating original concepts you must have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, and a user-centric approach to digital design working in conjunction with developers.
This exceptional agency are looking for someone who can be extremely hands-on, working as part of a small specialist team of UX designers, both face-to-face and remotely.
- You're a highly talented Digital UX Designer digital agency experience * You're an experienced Digital UX Designer with a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates attention to detail, strong layout, template structure and typography skills
- You are able to work across a diverse number of projects, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
- You have strong teamwork skills - The ability to inspire work of others.
- You are able to collaborate with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences
- You have worked across a breadth of high impact and multiple platforms - desktop, tablet mobile
- You're an excellent communicator within the team and when liaising with client groups
- You have an exceptional portfolio showing creative thinking and beautifully strong digital design across multiple channels for desktop, tablet, mobile
This great role would see you working within an agency that is forward thinking and moving in a great direction. So if you would like to know more then please get in touch today..
UX Designer, Full Service Agency, Birmingham, Up to £60,000, Perm, ASAP