Group EA Assistant
Are you an ambitious Team Secretary or junior PA looking for your next career move? Would you like to have an opportunity of working within an executive assistant team, alongside a driven PA team, whilst supporting an ambitious leadership team?
Our client is a leader within their industry, having had exceptional business growth in recent years, and is now looking to strengthen the EA team based in Birmingham, by recruiting a Group EA Assistant.
The role will be working alongside a Senior PA and EA to provide administration and secretarial support to them, and the wider company board of directors. Duties will include (but not be limited to):
• Booking and arranging national and international travel including transport and accommodation
• Organising meetings, sending out agendas and taking minutes
• Preparing board reports, typing up action points, circulating and chasing actions
• Day to day diary management for the team, and providing PA support to EA team as necessary
• Booking meetings rooms, and ensuring layout and requirements are met
• Providing administration support for adhoc projects across the director team
• Organising events and conferences
• Dealing with expenses, and general monitoring of team expenditure
• Meeting and greeting visitors for the executive and wider board member
To be successful in this role you will have experience of providing personal support to a team of senior level professionals, and working within a fast-paced environment.
You will be highly organised, with an ability to deal positively with demanding deadlines. Having excellent communication skills, you will have a friendly yet assertive nature which enables you to build positive working relationships.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, with a range of benefits and a genuine opportunity to progress your career.