Churchill Howard have been appointed to recruit a Financial Accountant for a national growing business based in Tamworth.
This is a new position come about due to recent company expansion, providing opportunities for the successful candidate to grow their career with the business as they aim to become FTSE 250 in the next 2 years.
The ideal candidate will have qualified at a top 10 firm and be looking for their first step into industry. As Financial Accountant you will be partnering the Financial Controller to identify risk, responsibilities will include -
- Support the preparation and production of financial statements.
- Managing junior members of the finance accounts team
- Review and maintain day-to-day control through performance and oversight of all daily, weekly and monthly financial controls including account reconciliation and process controls.
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation and production of corporate plan Financials, annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Lead day to day interaction with internal and external auditors.
- Provide input to the finance process to continually seek improvement and ensure all procedures maintained and reviewed regularly for processes under your control.
As well as practice trained the ideal candidate should have qualified within the last 2 years (ACCA/ACA) and be confident with financial reporting standards as you will be expected to be up to date with these during the role. In return you will join one of the fastest growing business in the Midlands renowned for progressing it's people internally.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.