Annual salary of up to £35,000
This organisation prides itself on working differently to set themselves apart from their competitors. In recent years they have transformed their business, and their ways of working are now key to ensuring their people are aligned and working towards the same goals. They are always looking for ways to be the best and improve in what they do so they can continue to thrive.
You'll definitely have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent communication skills – you must be confident in developing and building relationships with business users and stakeholders
- Excellent data analysis and ability to write requirement documents
You might even have:
- Logistics experience
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata)
- Pension plan
- Share save scheme
- Range of voluntary benefits (e.g health care cash plan, discounts with major retailors)
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.