Adult Speech and Language Therapists Urgently Required
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit 2 x Speech and Language Therapists to work in acute and 2 x locums to work in the community. The roles are based in the West Midlands and the duration will be for a minimum of 3 months.
The successful candidates will have experience working with adults. For all posts, you must be dysphagia trained and have experience of working with dysphagia.
The community post will require someone to commute to suit the needs of the service.
Immediate start is required, ideally full time but will consider part time.
Must be a car driver with access
Accommodation is available on site.
If you are interested in Speech and Language Therapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduate Speech and Language Therapy experience.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history, mandatory training and a clear DBS.
- Daily payroll
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Speech and Language Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.