Communications and PR Manager
The Communications and PR Manager is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation, its leaders, vendors and services
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Writing content for national and international media
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency
- Developing and leading the company's internal communication strategy across the UK
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised
So what do you need?
- Knowledge and experience of IT/tech industry
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies in other organisations from both an internal engagement perspective and external proactive PR
- Experience in crisis communications would be valuable
- Familiarity posting on social media, and online email and PR distribution channels would be an advantage
If you have a can-do attitude and you're looking for the next step to work with some excellent names in the industry, please get in touch!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.