Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical and Mechanical
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance engineer for my client who is the largest UK manufacturer in their respective industry. My client is currently looking to recruit for a couple of Maintenance Engineers to aid with continued growth and ensure they maintain market domination. The site has plans to expand thoroughly in the next few years and provides excellent job security and training for the succesful candidate. With plans to grow and maintain a high standard - the succesful candidate will benefit in development of their own career alongside the growth of the company. An apprentice trained candidate can look to join an existing team of experienced and knowledgable engineers to keep all the planned and reactive maintenance in check.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer will need both electrical and mechanical skills
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Invertors, Wiring
- Maintenance Engineer must be apprentice trained
- Maintenance Engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training – potentially be put on courses too (PLC, 17th Edition etc.)
- Excellent holiday package
- DAYS SHIFT!!!!!
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, OTE - £38k+
Commutable: Nuneaton, Bedworth, Coventry and Lutterworth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ali Yusuf on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75092095