Process and Continuous Improvement Manager
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Process and Continuous Improvement Manager to join a leading Retail provider based in Lichfield.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £55,000.
The purpose of the role is to lead process architecture and modelling across the society, developing a process approach and methodology that aligns with strategic priorities and business capabilities and to play a lead role in raising the awareness of process analysis and continuous improvement across the society.
As the Process and Continuous Improvement Manager, you will:
- Define and deliver the process architecture approach and methodology, including BPMN and SIPOC models
- Capture of tactical and strategic goals ensuring traceability through the organisational design
- Define all end-to-end strategic, core and support processes identifying all interactions and hand-offs
- Work with stakeholders to identify and make recommendations for business change and process improvement
- Capture relationships between roles, capabilities and organisational design and map metrics to provide on-going governance and ensure these are reflected in other documents as required
- Define and manage a continuous improvement methodology and approach and ensure this is implemented throughout the society
- Identify, define and manage continuous improvement projects
- Work with the IS team to identify and implement system improvements which support identified process efficiencies
- Develop and manage the process dictionary
- Define and implement the knowledge management approach and systems for the Society
- Develop scenarios to support business and process change and facilitate workshops with stakeholders and colleagues to embed new ways of working
- Ensure personal understanding of innovations and developments with process architecture
You will need significant experience of process modelling using a variety of tools and techniques, including SIPOC, BPMN and Visio, experience of lean methodology, project delivery within transformation and change frameworks and experience of process modelling in a retail environment.
If interested, please apply.
Contact- Jessie Swinfield
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75103277