Are you a passionate and creative Content Manager looking for a new challenge in your career? Blue Skies have the pleasure of working with a global organisation operating in the construction industry in this newly created role. Due to continued growth our client in looking for a Content Manager to join their team and take responsibility for developing a content strategy and then working on the hands on implementation of this strategy. If you are a content writer looking for a new role within a well-known and incredibly successful company then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Working closely with the marketing department to identify the different target markets
- Develop a content strategy in line with the overall marketing and company objectives
- Implement the content strategy and analyse the success
- Create engaging content across online and offline channels
- Writing fresh content for the company website
- Producing content for social media which will create brand awareness but also drive traffic to the website
- Responsible for creating content for offline materials
Key skills and experience that the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to identify different audiences and adjust tone of voice to reflect this
- Passion for writing with an excellent understanding of digital platforms
- Proven experience in developing a content strategy and then been hands on in the implementation
- Forward thinking with a desire to keep up to date with the industry
- Multilingual would be beneficial however it is not essential
This role would suit a Content Manager looking for a new opportunity and is commutable via Stafford, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Lichfield and Telford.
In reward for hard work you will receive a competitive salary of £35 000 - £40 000 and the opportunity to join a global brand at an exciting time along with other added benefits to the role.
If this role is of interest then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruiting for further information.
Content Manager, £35 000 - £40 000, Staffordshire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75103669