Desktop Infrastructure Analyst- 3rd Line Support
Desktop Infrastructure Analyst-3rd Line Support
Desktop Infrastructure Analyst-3rd Line Support Analyst required to join a leading Lloyds of London Insurance and Underwriting company based in Birmingham.As Desktop Infrastructure Analyst you will help manage the global desktop environment, including desktop operating systems, application packaging and delivery including Citrix Farms and SCCM.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented,professional 3rd Line Support Specialist to join a growing team based in Birmingham, excellent salary and benefits package.
As the Desktop Infrastructure Analyst you will possess the following skills and experience:-
- Advanced knowledge of SCCM (preferred), for configuration management, operating system, application and patch deployment.
- Demonstrable experience of taking ownership of a delivery and seeing through to completion and transition.
- Experienced in use of AppSense Environment Manager including Personalisation.
- Experience of application deployment and configuration using App-V.
- Experienced in full desktop operating system and application lifecycle management.
- MSI/scripted Software Application Packaging using standard tools to create MSIs and transform files. (Desirable)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, and Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012 Server Operating systems.
You will be MCSE certified, 2003 + and ideally be degree educated. As Desktop Infrastructure Analyst you will have:-
·Demonstrable experiencein the deployment of desktop operating system and application
·In-depth knowledge of Windows Installer Technology and ability to package software using Install Shield or equivalent is essential
·Good scripting knowledge using CMD \ Powershell or VB script is essential
·Substantial proven experience installing and supporting Microsoft Windows based devices and network-based PC applications
·Ability to work in pressurized, deadline bound, changing environment
·Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills, both written and oral.
·Server support – for individual server software installations
·User Administration - user moves, adds and changes, as well as user and group rights administration
Challenging opportunity with excellent career prospects for a Desktop Infrastructure Analyst based in Birmingham.For further details, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75145584