Accounts Assistant - Lichfield
We are recruiting for a lovely company in Lichfield for an Accounts Assistant.
A great opportunity for someone who is an experienced Accounts Assistant and wants to work for a great, up and coming company. There is also scope to take on plenty of responsibilities.
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Producing sales invoices from a bespoke bookings system
- Checking purchase invoices received and raising queries where arise
- Credit control
- Reconciling monthly credit card statements
- Managing multi-currency petty cash transactions including reconciling floats given out for jobs
- Entering bank transactions onto sage
- Data entry and updating records
- Assistance with maintaining and completion of ISO records
- Communicating effectively with clients and suppliers
- Professionally handling and directing of incoming telephone calls
- Stock control and ordering of office supplies
- General HR duties
- General office administration
The key skills required for this role include:
- Thorough working knowledge MS Office and Sage 50 accounts software
- Excellent communication skills with an attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Helpful and proactive
If this is the next role for you, please apply today!