Technical Analyst - Apex MA
- As a Technical Analyst within Special Vehicle Operations (SO) Division you will be responsible for a variety of technically biased tasks, working to support engineers and managers.
- You will need to work with personnel from other departments and functions within our client, and possibly with external companies. SVO operates as a nimble business within a business and is focused towards increasing profitability through leveraging our customers desire to personalize their vehicles.
- Key strategic elements include: pushing the boundaries of the client brands to create high premium niche halo performance & luxury vehicles.
- Developing a range of option packs to enhance the sporting and lifestyle attributes of our vehicle range
- Enhancing the premium customer experience through vehicle personalisation and exclusivity This is a unique opportunity for ambitious engineering graduates to join a growing department within a world class company.
- Knowledge of general engineering principles relevant to the design, development, testing and manufacture of technically engineered products.
- MS Office and PC literate
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to negotiate with other functions to achieve, for example, attribute objectives and resolve engineering issues/conflict.
- Engineering Degree. We will consider candidates with no prior experience working in the automotive industry.
- Working knowledge of the design and development of new automotive products. Working knowledge of project planning tools e.g. MS Project Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, particularly tooling methods and lead-times. Working knowledge of materials used in modern vehicles (e.g. plastics, metals, composites and paint).
- It is anticipated candidates with be educated to Degree Level in a relevant engineering or science based subject, or HNC/ HND with significant experience.