Business Support Co-ordinator
The National Trust is a busy organisation that has a lot going on at all times - you can guarantee that no day is the same so you’ll have to love variety. As well as supporting day to day operations, you’ll have the chance to support a variety of projects and offer your advice beyond your team. You’ll always champion best practice when it comes to business support, and will be confident challenging the norm when you think there’s a better way of doing something.
What it's like to work here
The home of a local industrialist, Wightwick Manor is one of only a few surviving examples of a house built and furnished under the influence of the Arts and Crafts movement. The rich collection features many original wallpapers, fabrics and furnishings by William Morris, artwork by Rossetti and Burne-Jones. The manor sits in an attractive Arts and Crafts garden which reflects the style and character of the house and is Grade II listed in its own right.
Please note you'll be working across both Moseley Old Hall and Wightwick Manor as and when required.
What you'll be doing
Known for your exceptional organisational skills and your love of delivering first class support, you’ll provide a comprehensive administration service to your property or consultancy team. As well as looking after people’s diaries and movements, you’ll be confident using a variety of IT packages to create reports, keep accurate records, and write timely and accurate internal/external communications. You’ll run a tight ship, and will soon be the go to person for your team.
Who we're looking for
- Our team love to be busy, and so will you. So to hit the ground running, you will need to be:
- Helpful and approachable
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Can easily identify with people’s needs
- Experienced with administrative duties, including up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Take pride on delivering excellent customer and administrative service
- Enjoy working as part of a team and flexing your time and focus to support others
- Experience in where you have had to prioritise your own workload
- Advanced IT Skills (Microsoft Office) and ability to use digital/social media and other marketing channels
- Good eye for detail
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking