Stratford-upon-Avon • £16,000 - £17,000 • Permanent
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established company.
- Fantastic working environment.
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst. This role will involve collecting and processing data relating to the company’s client’s obligations under specific regulations. The Data Analyst will work alongside Account Managers and Sector Managers to compile data and calculate
obligations for a range of accounts. They will also interact with other departments, as well as external organisations, and will therefore need excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism. Other responsibilities include;
- To contact suppliers to gain information by email
- To visit client sites
- To use in-house computer software to input and analyse information
- To use MS Excel and Access applications to check and improve the accuracy of data.
- To produce written communication with clients and suppliers through emails and letters
- To provide telephone support to clients and suppliers when collecting packaging weights information
- To receive in-house training on products and services
- To provide support to the Account Managers
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Data Analyst role you will need to have;
- Proven experience using MS Excel
- Must be comfortable working with data
- Have high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a pro-active problem solver
- Be a confident individual who can work well on their own or as part of a team
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working in an office environment using email and telephone is desirable
- Experience of analysing and manipulating large volumes of data is desirable
- A knowledge of MS Access is desirable
- Minimum of C Grade in GCSE/O Level English and Maths
- Desirable to be educated to A level standard or equivalent
What’s on Offer?
As a Data Analyst you will receive;
- £16,000 - £17,000
- Up to 10% VIP
- 20 days holiday in the first year, 25 days thereafter
- Great working culture
Apply for this role