Job Role: Account Executive
Job Type: permanent Monday - Friday
Location: Central Birmingham
Office Angels are currently working with a new client who is looking for a Account Executive, to join their team on a permanent basis. The main duties of account executive as follows:
The key function of the Account Executive role is to ensure the smooth operation of all programs within the companies portfolio. This position interacts and coordinates with all departments as well as third party partners in order to deliver successful outcomes for our clients. To be fluent in any European languages would be a benefit.
- Be point of contact for all card programs
- Maintain relationships with key customer and partner stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers' business drivers and goals, and steer program activities to align with those initiatives
- Improve the processes that support the programs ensuring effective communication between the various departments that interact or support the programs
- Ensure programs are kept aware of new products and services offered
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow programs
- Lead implementations of new shopping centre programs
- Link all new sites as appropriate
- Develop effective tools to simplify, enhance or generally improve the experience of our partners or their cardholders
- Support strategic accounts with data requests, card production, new site linking etc.
- Support pitches for strategic new business deals where required
- Maintain company CRM system with client's contact details of all stakeholders covering all touch points of card program
- Work with Operations and Legal to ensure programs remain compliant with local regulations
- Work with Support to reduce calls by identifying common causes of inbound calls and proposing and implementing changes to reduce call volumes
- Develop initiatives to improve operational elements of program (automation of manual tasks etc.)
- Support the smooth running of the office by performing general office management tasks
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work across teams to generate positive results, our clients, customers and suppliers
- Ability to analyse data and present it back to internal and external stakeholders in a manageable and concise way
- Fluent Italian with additional languages an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly organised and capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to bring suggestions for project risk and issue tracking and resolution, and resolve escalated issues (as needed)
The role operates primarily in our Birmingham, U.K. office but travel both nationally and internationally is a requirement which will include overnight stays.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.