Assistant Facilities Manager
To work for an expanding firm of property consultants working across a range of commercial property types and clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and expand their career.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Health and Safety
- Paying invoices
- Service charge budgets
- Liaising directly with landlords and tenants.
- M&E scheduling and management
- KPI reporting
- H&S system management
- Contractor co-ordination
- Building management checks.
- Facilities Management (hard FM) experience.
- Good with pressure.
- Able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Well presented and articulate