Account Manager, End User - Northern Region UK
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From inkjet printers, 3LCD interactive projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses and robots, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is looking for a driven and proactive Account Manager who will report into the End User Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales across Business Print (Print/Laser/Scan) and Audio Visual products, whilst securing and growing market share through active sales work, through networking and through a high level of activity towards existing and presumptive clients.
This role is North based and attending Head Office in Hemel Hempstead when required.
- Promote the complete Epson range to increase Epson sales
- Set and achieve quarterly targets for aligned accounts and defined product range
- Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management
- Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth
- Collect sales data from channel partners in order to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline for end user business. Pass opportunities in defined verticals to vertical/product specialists and pass other opportunities to account managers
- Maximise opportunities from corporate account managers and specialist vertical account managers
- Agree and review quarterly business/marketing plans while identifying new marketing opportunities
- To identify, manage and execute promotional campaigns within specified accounts appropriate to customer and Epson business needs
- To track ROI of promotional campaigns run in conjunction with partner
- Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing campaigns within aligned accounts
Communication and Reporting:
- Follow and monitor the forecasting process and pipeline development methodology for the assigned market
- Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and input to promotional activities with this knowledge
- Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required
- Present regular reports as detailed in KPIs. Reports will include but not be limited to portfolio reports, opportunity reports and Sales MDF ROI reports and QBR meetings
- Identification of relevant customer case studies for onward use internally within Epson and/or external use
- Co-ordinate assistance from other support departments to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts
- Work effectively with end user vertical/specialist sales managers to optimise Epson's sales
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Direct account management background in Print/ Laser/ Scan
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Innovative approach
- Evidence of academic achievement
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.