Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
As a Barclays Performance Marketing Manager, you'll play a leading role in our Communications and Customer Experience team. You will deliver world-class direct marketing campaigns, driving greatest commercial return to meet business goals in your area. You'll own the design and implementation of the marketing strategy and will have the opportunity to progress your career by developing market-leading campaigns where every customer journey is seamless across multiple channels.
In this team we look to provide brilliant customer and client experiences across Barclays UK. We strive to deliver cutting-edge campaigns that build new ways to engage our customers in the right way, by understanding what makes our customers tick and what to communicate and when.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Ensuring the delivery of world-class marketing
* Presenting our brand consistently and powerfully
* Sharing your expertise to support and coach colleagues
* Managing and optimising the investment of the annual segment budget across campaigns
* Building relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring their varied needs are understood and met
As a Performance Marketing Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* The ability to shape strategy into meaningful tactical executions
* A proven record of defining and communicating clear insights into market trends and customer behaviours to make a commercial impact
* Exceptional attention to detail and a reputation for consistent delivery
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to convey complex concepts to a wide range of audiences
* Experience in delivering effective direct marketing plans and generating revenue from marketing activities
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.