The Barclays Commercial Targeting Manager can be based in London, Coventry or Glasgow.
As a Barclays Insight Analyst, you will have responsibility for a named business line, and will drive the marketing strategy for customer contacts to deliver near-perfect/relevant targeting and commercial outcomes. You will have the opportunity to develop an end to end targeting strategy, including the propensity models that drive it, for all our channels including face-to-face, telephony, e-mail, on-line, mobile banking and direct mail. You will also be responsible for analysing performance trends and behaviour to identify opportunities to drive commercial benefits.
As an Insight Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
* Identification of customer needs, and development and delivery of a targeting strategy to support commercial plans.
* Working collaboratively across the team, deliver campaigns and analysis using a variety of tools and techniques including SQL, campaign delivery tools, and propensity models.
* Identification of performance trends, analysis to identify both opportunities and risks to continuously improve effectiveness.
* Building strong relationships with the Product and Channel teams to drive through plans and strategy.
* Communicating the recommendations of analysis to senior stakeholders to maximise performance.
* Statistical modelling to enhance the marketing campaign touchpoints.
As an Insight Analyst, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Analytical experience, preferably within the financial services, products or segments, digital or Telco industries.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Extensive experience of defining and delivering customer segmentation and behaviour models, and delivering customer targeting through a campaign management tool.
* Your capacity to gather and analyse information, sort complex issues and seek out diverse solutions, will also be invaluable.
* You will also be an expert user of SQL and/or SAS, and have working knowledge of data warehouse and MI environments and practices.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.