HRIS Project Managers
Our client a market leading HRIS Consultancy are currently recruiting highly passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Senior HRIS Project Managers to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, your duties will include:
- Project manage, support and develop the HRIS & Payroll Implementation teams
- Analysing, configuring and implementing solutions to address the needs of the client
- Set up and manage projects that will develop the initial implementation
- Home based but flexible to travel throughout the UK with nights spent away from home
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience of Project Managing HRIS & Payroll Systems implementations
- Manage and run projects that develop the system to address business needs.
- Experience of analysing, configuration and implementing HR & Payroll Systems
- Worked within a Consultancy environment
Within this autonomous role and as part of the implementation team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
So if this role is of interest to you please apply directly or email me
To gain priority access to HRIS & HCM opportunities feel free to add me to your LinkedIn network. Search for 'Dan Green' and click connect.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75242695