Insurance Account Executive
What is an Account Executive?
The Account Executive acts as a senior liaison between clients and/or producing brokers and placing brokers to ensure new business, renewal and mid-term changes so that customer's needs are best satisfied through suitable cover and pricing.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
The successful applicant will demonstrate a sound technical understanding across a wide range of corporate insurance and risk management disciplines, excellent communication skills, a planned approach to managing workload and an ability to maximise opportunities.
What duties will your role involve?
- Client management and negotiating
- Placing and reporting to clients at renewal midterm and new business stages
- Booking your own appointments to win new business
- Out of the office 3-4 days per week on visits
- Building and maintaining strategic and partnership led clients' relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with strategic accounts, senior client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Lead Brilliant Basics engagement from opportunity creation through to closure and into delivery.
- Accountability for annual revenue targets for client accounts.
- Lead negotiation with clients to agree deals, contracts and win work
- Work with project management teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients' needs and objectives
- Develop new business opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Ensure the profitability and growth of strategic client accounts
- Ensure that the solutions proposed meet the business needs of the client.
- Manage client satisfaction and escalations
- Maintaining up to date detailed account plans and providing status information, growth opportunities, relationship maps and issues / risks
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience of an insurance/high pressure, multi-task environment.
- Understanding general & legal principles of insurance
- Specific product(s) knowledge and understanding of related workings
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory and legal frameworks
- Good understanding of company objectives and how own role contributes to these
- Knowledge of the market within which the company operates including an awareness of competitors, specific territory knowledge, and cultural awareness
- Specific system's knowledge relevant to the role
- Growth of portfolio and new business development
- Understanding of client profitability
What will you receive?
Salary between £35,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
Company car or car allowance
25 days holidays (more if you are hitting targets)
Fantastic earning potential (can be explained in more detail when you apply for the role) (OTE 120K+)
Health Care Scheme
Fun working enviroment and sociable team
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and progress your career then I want to hear from you. Please contact Melissa Patrick on 0121 6333 888 for more information on this amazing opportunity and send your updated CV to be considered
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75238759