- PREVIOUS SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Be a great salesman, seal the deal and offer additional sales
- Be responsible for the daily operational tasks in the stockroom of your local JYSK store
- Manage incoming goods and handle customer ordersfrom the stockroom
- Train your colleagues in stockroom procedures (deliveries, goods reception, trolley concept etc. in order to ensure a good work environment)
- Participate in our professional training programme and become a skilled salesperson
- Perform well in your store and earn great bonuses together with your team
- Be part of a unique and strong team culture in your local store
- Get the opportunity to make a fast and professional career in JYSK
- Be part of a great company that will do a lot for its employees
As a Supervisor you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Open and close the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Delegate daily tasks to other store staff.
- Be a great salesperson and contribute to the overall performance of the store and the team.
- Always be available to customers, offer a standardised, active and professional service by considering the customer’s situation and needs - and finding a solution to fulfil them.
- Achieve and maintain an extensive knowledge of our products and the skills to sell them.
- Keep a high store standard, making sure it is always clean and inviting to customers.
- Handle, register and check that all goods received are intact.
- Prepare the goods received for your colleagues to unpack and put onto trolleys, ready to take to the store.
- Send text messages to customers to announce that their articles have arrived.
- Print picking/packing lists and prepare articles for customers coming to pick them up.
- Keep the stockroom neat, clean and organised and sort rubbish for recycling.
- Keep track of orders and deliveries, take stock and prepare for the next day.
This position is perfect for you if you ...
- have previous supervisory/management experience
- are a structured and organised person
- can create a great overview in a dynamic and busy environment
- are willing to take responsibility
- enjoy doing routine work that involves physical labour
- are industrious and willing to ‘pitch in’ with your colleagues
- are a team player and a good colleague who is always willing to help out where needed
- are service-minded with a pleasant smile
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75241139