Deputy Children's Home Manager
Are you a passionate Deputy Children’s Home Manager in Bridgnorth, Shropshire eager to progress their career? Do you want to help children and young people achieve their goals and aspirations?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of therapeutic residential support for individuals aged 10 - 17 with complex needs. They offer safety and stability to all when they have nowhere else to turn.
As Deputy Children’s Home Manager, you will provide leadership and support to your staff team to ensure high quality care is delivered to young people. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervisions, Appraisals and supporting the staff team daily.
- Identifying ways to support the children to enable them to develop, thrive and fulfil their potential as individuals.
- Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Undertaking on call duties on a rota basis
- Overseeing shift rota system to the benefit of the smooth running of the home
- Enabling young people to have access to home visits and appointments etc.
You will also show resilience, dedication to effectively support each individual through the good and the bad. You will have the passion to make every day count to boost positive outcomes for all. You must also hold one of the following:
- You will have an NVQ level 3 in Caring for Children & Young People
- A proven track record in care management within a supervisory/management capacity.
- An excellent working knowledge of the Quality Standards as regulated by OFSTED.
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel and work shifts
In return our client offer excellent support and outstanding training and development programmes. You will be joining a team of passionate and highly skilled individuals who are dedicated to the young people they support. So, if you want to be part of this inspiring team, please click on 'Apply’.