Hybrid & Electrified Integration Engineer - Apex MA
- Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Integration Engineer: Position is based in the Electrified Propulsion System Design team within client's Powertrain Department.
- The area includes a small team of integration engineers responsible for the delivery of the key elements of associated test rigs and prototype vehicles.
- Design & delivery of prototype specific functionality to enable the Job#1 intent system to be tested against test & development plans.
- Associated toolset skills to include some or all of the following: - ETAS toolsets - VECTOR toolsets - Mathworks (Matlab) toolsets - CAPL Script - C++ code - Automation (Python, VB)
- Valid UK driving licence
- Design / delivery / interrogation of Flexray Networks
- User of ETK/CCP/XCP communications - Network specification / generation
- Controls modelling experience with Matlab / Simulink for real time applications
- Client systems & process experience
- Educated to degree level in related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience - Prototype rig & vehicle design, delivery & maintenance (experience in use of vehicle diagnostics, including identification and resolution of faults)
- Project management experience (project planning and control, customer liaison, change control, risk / issue management, supplier interaction, RFQ development)