Relief Community Support Worker at Herefordshire Community Living (£761 - £812ph)
Community Support Worker - Shaw healthcare
£7.61 - £7.87 per hour
Opportunities Available: Permanent Full Time, Part Time or Relief
Shaw healthcare have career opportunities for Community Support Workers in Ledbury, supporting individuals who live in their own homes.
What benefits will I receive?
Shaw healthcare have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
- Full paid induction programme
- DBS check
- Paid annual leave
- Child care vouchers
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £300)
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mileage & travel time paid
Why Shaw healthcare?
Shaw healthcare provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England, Wales and Scotland. Our high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core values of wellness, happiness and kindness. We are unique as a major healthcare provider in being 86% owned by employees and 14% owned by The Shaw Foundation, a grant making charity.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting elderly people in all aspects of their daily lives to enable them to remain living in their own homes.
- Promoting the independence of our Service Users.
- Supporting with daily living skills and activities such as, food preparation, shopping, days out or going away on holiday.
- Personal care, moving & handling and supporting with medication.
Skills and Qualities
We will provide you with all the skills and training you need. Our recruitment is based on each candidate's personal values. Values and attributes we look for include:
- Caring, positive, passionate and enthusiastic
- Flexible, patient, supportive and non-judgemental
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75270657