Infinity Homecare Ltd. is a newly established home care provider, formed in 2016. Infinity Homecare Ltd. currently operates in the Wyre Forest (Kidderminster, Bewdley and Stourport) and is owned and managed in Kidderminster by Dawn Wilkes and Dee Smith.
Dawn and Dee have over 55 years' experience between them working in the care sector, and pride themselves on delivering high quality care.
Our recent CQC inspection results have proven this as we have been awarded GOOD in ALL aspects of the report which can be found on the CQC website.
Infinity Homecare Ltd.'s aim is to ensure our clients have the best quality of life while they are in our care.
Our promise is to provide support with all aspects of personal care, compassion, dignity and professionalism at all times.
We are a very proud company that is continuing to build its reputation around open and ethical relationships and remain focused on the continued development of its primary resource; its people.
We match our staff skills, personality and experience to the individual's needs, preferences and requirements. Infinity Homecare will ensure that all members of staff will maintain the Dignity, Privacy and Confidentiality of all their clients.
All our staff will receive training which enables them to deliver all the services we offer to the highest standards.
All our services are tailored around our clients and their needs promoting independence at every opportunity. Our convalescent care enables hospital outpatients to recover comfortably at home following serious illness or injury. We also provide companionship, either in their own home or trips out.
Our rates of pay are one of the highest hourly rates for this area at £9.50 per hour and 50p per call on top.
We look forward to hearing from you..
Infinity Homecare Ltd.
To support customers with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Providing care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience. You will mostly work alone with the customer in their home. Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role in our company.
Key responsibilities: Safely provide compassionate care and support that is centred on the individual needs and wishes of each customer. Respect customers' choices and promote their dignity at all times.
You may be the only person the customer sees over a period of time, it is therefore essential to report any changes or causes for concern to your line manager promptly. You need to be clear about when to seek help and advice in order to keep customers safe and promote their well-being.
Duties: Care and support
Give non-discriminatory care and support that values the diverse and unique qualities of each customer. See the whole person and not merely a list of care needs. Carefully listen and observe how customers prefer their care and support to be delivered on a day to day basis. Help them make their own decisions and to be as independent as possible.
Follow instructions in the care and support plan which has been agreed with each customer. This may include:
* All aspects of personal care
* Showering and bathing
* Dressing and grooming
* Toileting and continence care
* Teeth and dentures
* Taking medicines
* Encouraging, reminding; assisting and giving medicines
* Ordering and collecting prescriptions
* Returning unwanted medicines to the pharmacy for safe disposal
* Eating and drinking
* Helping the customer to plan what to eat and drink
* Gentle encouragement and help to eat and drink well
* Shopping, preparing and serving food and drinks
* Clearing the table, washing up and keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy;
* Agreeing with the customer how to store food safely and dispose of out of date produce
* Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respects the dignity of customers. For example
* Standing and walking frames
* Sliding sheets and moving boards
* Hearing aids and other physical aids
* Washing floors, vacuuming and sweeping
* Laundry and ironing, making beds and changing the linen
* Dusting and general tidying
* Social and physical activities or mental stimulation such as
* Answering emergency bells and the telephone
* Writing cards and letters or emails
* Taking a customer out shopping, to see their friends or to other activities
* Supporting a customer through temporary and terminal illness, including
* End of life care
* Hospital appointments
* Liaising with community health support and families
Recording and reporting
* Record and report all relevant customer information including
* The care and support that you provide and assistance with medicines
* Changes to a customer's condition or other concern
* Faulty equipment or hazards in the home
* Response to emergencies, accidents and incidents
* Safeguarding matters
* Contact with families or carers and other professionals
* Other matters as required by Care procedures
* Keep all information about customers and their families secure and confidential
Work well as part of the Care team
* Follow Care policies, procedures and guidance at all times
* Take part in staff and customer meetings
* Attend training activities and appraisal and development meetings
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be required to undertake additional duties. We will provide full training in line with regulatory requirements
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now.