HR and Compliance Director
I am currently recruiting an HR and Compliance Director for a small to medium sized Business based in Birmingham City Centre. This business operate within the professional services industry and can can offer a package in the region of £60,000 per annum.
Reporting into the board, you will be a key player in the businesses day-to-day functionality and responsible for driving forward an effective strategic plan while ensuring the commercial needs of both business and employee. It is an exciting time of growth and development for this business and thus you will be tasked with building a small team to support the HR and compliance needs as well as reviewing all existing policy and procedure to ensure best practice. Your other key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Driving forward all HR Strategy
- Working with line managers on Recruitment and Selection ensuring the best talent on the market is attracted to the business
- Conduct all appraisals and manage retention
- Deliver or manage all training needs both personal and career
- Manage all aspects of compliance and assist various departments where necessary
The successful candidate will come from a professional services background, have HR and Compliance management experience and have experience working up to and including board level. It will be important for the successful candidate to be able to balance commercial needs against best practice and ensure the best outcome for both business and employee at all times.
If this role sounds like something you might be interested in, then please do attach your most up to date CV for consideration.