SQL DBA / Database Developer
SQL DBA / Database Developer / SQL Server / Birmingham
Based in Stirchley (South of Birmingham).
Commutable from areas such as; Dudley, Redditch, Solihull, Kidderminster, Coventry etc.
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Key Skills: SQL Server / T-SQL / Stored Procedures / Clustering / Mirroring / SSIS / SSRS
There is a brand new opportunity for a Senior DBA/Database Developer to join a market leading ecommerce organisation. You will be a part of the key management team and modernising the database.
They are looking for someone with at a good background in working and developing databases, ideally with the following skillset:
- SQL 2008/2012/2016
- TSQL /Development of stored procedures
- Good knowledge of database designs and relational databases
- Ability to manage and maintain SQL Server
- AWS RDS/Azure – good to have
- NoSQL/MongoDB/Redis – good to have
Responsibilities are as follows:
- You will be the lead DBA of 3 so you will need to support/nurture them when implementing new versions of SQL Server
- Improve external Data Imports/Integrations
- Analyse database access models
- Improve the reporting facilities
- Work on the reliability and performance of the database
Strong leadership qualities are essential. This company likes every single member of staff to be able to demonstrate leadership within their specific areas of expertise.
If you feel like you match these requirements and would like to apply, please get in touch.
Send your CV or call Tom Verrent on for more information.