SF Group are currently recruiting for a experienced Sales Administrator from a manufacturing background for our client based in Tamworth.
This is a 3 month temp contract and the role is paying £10.51 per hour.
- Co-ordination of all specified customers orders including order acknowledgements, purchase orders, material allocation, shipping and delivery details
- Preparation of monthly logistic status report for key accounts
- Review raw material requirements and liaise order details with our USA manufacturing facilities
- Quotation and winning of new orders into specified territories
- Ensuring co-ordination and timely replies to all customer queries
- Providing commercial and administrative support to the management team
- Monitor batch schedule and release production works orders to maintain continuous production and buffer levels
- Raise outside processing purchase orders /book stock back in upon return
- Enter process route and raise outside processing purchase orders for bar conversion
- Perform any other reasonable requests made by the company for which you have the necessary training and experience.
- General Administration
- Customer Service
If you have the above experience, please apply or send your CV to