Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
As a Barclays Marketing Communications Manager within Brand and Advertising, you'll enjoy a great opportunity to develop your marketing creative and advertising skills, playing a leading role in our Brand and Advertising team. We'll look to you to deliver world-class advertising, driving our brand reputation to meet business goals in your area. You'll own the design and implementation of the marketing strategy, making this an opportunity to progress your career by developing market-leading advertising across multiple channels.
In Brand and Advertising, major promotional campaigns and brand activities are planned and executed. They understand what makes our customers tick and tell us what to communicate and when. By brand building and naming, creating compelling stories and developing cutting edge campaigns, they ensure everyone knows about our purpose, why we exist and how we are helping people move forward with their lives, through every day and life moments.
As a Marketing Communications Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Ensuring the delivery of world-class global marketing, presenting our brand consistently and powerfully
* Sharing your expertise to support and coach colleagues
* Managing and optimising the investment of the annual budget across campaigns
* Building relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring their varied needs are understood and met
* Working collaboratively across Barclays marketing teams, to assist in the creation and delivery of advertising campaigns
* Collaborating with specialist agencies to deliver world-class advertising
As a Marketing Communications Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A proven record of defining and communicating clear insights into market trends and customer behaviours to make a commercial impact
* Strong attention to detail and a reputation for consistent delivery
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to explain complex concepts to a wide range of audiences
* Experience in advertising or interactive content disciplines and their impact on the customer experience
* Good communication and writing skills, including negotiations with external and internal stakeholders
* Excellent presentation skills at leadership level
* The ability to interpret complex analysis and make strong, relevant business recommendations
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.