Team Leader Teleappointing
My client, a dynamic and growing company are looking for a Teleappointing Team Leader to manage a team of cold calling outbound telesales agents who will book appointments for the field sales team to visit businesses with a strong focus on delivering and maximising sales opportunities for both telesales and the front line team by cross selling contracts.
- To drive the team daily to achieve delivery of contractual sales targets set along with monitoring and measuring team members KPI results
- To monitor and review the teams' performance and trends against KPI's with a view to optimise results, recognise achievement and dealing with under performers professionally
- To plan and manage daily activities, communicate clear and concise objectives to team. Hold relevant team briefs daily
- To carry out one to ones with the teams together with assisting the line manager with annual appraisals
- Manage and monitor staff timekeeping and attendance together with holding BTW interviews
- To oversee that all team are daily building short and long term pipeline opportunities
- To carry out weekly coaching in order to enhance team's performance and the appropriate training and development as required
- To achieve set period, quarterly and annual revenue target by selling profitable business through value added selling
- Able to demonstrate experience in successful telephone sales, performance management, coaching and development of sales techniques
- Good people management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft - specifically excel/word and outlook)
- To have a background knowledge of a CRM system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self motivated, disciplined and professional
- Ideally have a successful background within a sales environment
Company offer good benefits, excellent career progression
Salary is £25k with an OTE of £36k.
The hours are M-F 9-5 - but a team leader can work later some evenings.
The process of the interviews will be 1st interview with a presentation and then from this will be 2nd interviews.