Consultancy Support Administrator
Job Title: Consultancy Support Administrator (9 month fixed term contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Consultancy Support Administrator to join our client, a modern consultancy company and their fantastic team. The Consultancy Support Administrator will be providing support for their field based consultants and project team, as well as other general administrative duties.
The Consultancy Support Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing support for consultants; booking appointments, formatting letters/reports etc.
- Answering all calls, dealing with client enquiries and following up on calls
- Collating monthly data for in house bespoke programmes and resolving queries
- Organising external and internal meetings, providing refreshments, booking meeting venues etc.
- General administrative tasks delegated by senior members of the team
- Administration of stationery supplies and maintaining a tidy office
- Maths & English GCSE C or above essential
- IT literate including all MS office packages
- Strong administration skills
- Flexibility to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours:Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary:£17,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.