Building Compliance Manager
We are looking for an experienced Building Compliance Manager for one our flagship contracts based in Warwickshire.
You will be carrying out operational facilities and incident management duties for Compass at the Warwick site for this contract and supporting the Facilities Manager with the delivery of the Building and Security Services standards.Main responsibilities
- To comply with site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Incident management processes in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- To provide a level of service that meets customer care requirements and to safely manage all activities
- To ensure all service streams conducted are compliant to all Company, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements, including regular building audit compliance checks
- Display an outstanding level of front facing customer /Security focus and understand critical part they play in daily operations, incident management and strategic delivery
- Manage all incidents according to published Incident Management Procedure (including Bomb Threats, Fire evacuation, unauthorised building infiltration & other security/safety incidents etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate security environment
- Experience of managing employee rota’s
- SIA Licence
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office
- Strong management experience and skills in Security Services/FM
- First Aid at Work
- Flexibility in working hours
- Full driving licence
- SIA & CCTV License
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group, the world's leading food service company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.