Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The Best Connection Group Limited, are looking to appoint an outstanding Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our existing and successful team based in Redditch. The two key functions of a Recruitment Consultant are firstly, selling the company services to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face and secondly, delivering our high quality service and maintaining relationships. Other essential parts of the role are to pre-screen, interview and assess the skills of the candidate, whilst matching them to our clients’ requirements.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants that join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000, plus an excellent commission scheme, after full training
- First year earnings are expected to be in the region of £20,000, second year £22,000 plus
- We operate a company car scheme, (after a qualifying period)
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading recruitment training- 12-15 days residential training in your first year.
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package.
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after 2 years employment and inclusive of statutory holidays
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
To be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will need to be self-motivated to achieve set targets and have a professional approach to working in a team environment. A key aspect will be your drive to succeed within a very competitive market place. We have successfully trained people from a variety of backgrounds such as sales, customer service, retail, graduates, ex professional sports people, armed forces or professionals from the logistics sector.
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £319 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work:
A Recruitment Consultants' working week will consist of 42.5 hours with 1 hour’s lunch break each day. To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted.